BPS offers an extensive suite of live analytical reports that provides practice insight via our secured 24/7 on-line portal. Reports can be run based on various parameters which can be printed, saved and/or exported into various formats (.pdf, .csv, .xlm, MTHL, TIFF File, Excel and Word). BPS reports follow Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and are provided on an accrual based accounting format. BPS also offers customized reports for clients that have specific needs for a nominal fee.
Below is a list of the various reports currently available with a brief description:
- Accounts Receivable(s) Aging: Provides receivables aging information for individual patient or by payers.
- Insurance Payment: Provides payment posting by carrier, provider, patient, date of service, and check date.
- Guarantor Payment: Shows guarantor name, payment amount, date of service and payment posting date.
- Authorization Tracking: Tracks number of remaining visits and duration authorized.
- Insurance Verification: Provides a printable view of insurance benefits verification.
- EOBs: View and/or print EOBs from our portal for carriers providing ERAs.
- Billing Analysis: Provides an in-depth reporting that tracks patient visits and financial information.
- Patient Visit: Various visit reports are available providing in-depth information.